Diabetes and body

Diabetes
Diabetes and body

Diabetes and body

Diabetes is a fatal disease. This disease is becoming very popular today in modern times.

The only reason for having diabetes to an individual is that his/her body does not produce much amount of hormone insulin.

There is an organ, named Pancreas, below our stomach When that organ stops producing Hormone insulin from the body, Then an individual is suffering from this disorder.

If this was not treated at the time, then it would have a bad effect on our eyes, nerves, eyes, kidneys and organs.

There are many types of diabetes:-

  • Type 1 diabetes
  • Type 1 diabetes
  • Prediabetes
  • Gestational Diabetes

Although diabetes has many other causes and symptoms it is not seen prominently by connecting with diabetes.

The most prominent symptoms are weight loss, polyurea, polyphagy and polydipsia. Symptoms of diabetes take many weeks and months to come.

Apart from this, the symptoms that we know are Blurred Vision, Headache, unhealed Wound, Insomnia, Head Being, and Itching On Genital, Puffing.

Diabetes is seen by linking with many other diseases.

Type 1 diabetes

Cells of the pancreas in type 1 diabetes are distorted due to the absence of hormone insulin and our body reaches a looser state due to insulin failure.

Type 1 diabetes is a genetic disorder caused due to bad genes in the body, may be inherited through your ancestors.

Whatever we eat, we get glucose from food, insulin reaches the glucose in our blood cells through blood.

Those who have Type 1 diabetes should take care of their daily routines such as: -

  • Regular exercise
  • Regular blood sugar Checkup
  • Diet Planning
  • Take care of your medicines

Human-beings who have Type 1 diabetes, if they continue to take medicines and exercise regularly, they can live a long life.

Type 2 diabetes

Type 2 diabetes takes place in the body when your body is impervious to insulin.

And the sugar level is on volumetric stage. Type 2 diabetes most common in adults, but in recent years, this menace is targeting teenagers due to their lazy lifestyle, obese and overweight.

Type 2 diabetes is also termed as non-insulin subordinate diabetes.

Most patients do not have symptoms of type 2 diabetes And when they check their daily routine, they have high blood glucose in their blood.

Gestational Diabetes

Gestational diabetes occurs in a pregnant woman where Blood glucose level increases from normal to the higher and after delivery it becomes normal.

However, this type of diabetes is considered to be a danger bell for the future.

The diagnosis of diabetes depends on the amount of glucose found in our blood that is equal to or greater than 129mg per 100ml during fasting hours.

There are many reasons for having diabetes, unhappiness, Staying in stress, Depression, Illegal sexual contacts.

Sexual diseases are one of the most prominent reason to an individual for having diabetes.

Typically, patients are advised to take patients related to 2 diabetes from time to time, programs related to this disease are arranged so that public awareness raises awareness about this disease.

Funded by the government, where people are given basic information about type 2 diabetes and explained in detail how this disease is developed in our body and how it can be dealt with.

From these government-run seminars, one learns about changes in lifestyle, not just enough to maintain the type 2 diabetes protection, but it can also be prevented by other diseases.

What are the people who associated with type 2 diabetes, can you ask them the question, are they not eating what you eat in your diet?

We can learn a lot of books or the internet to be healthy, which can be enhanced by healthy food, vitamins, healthy protein fats, and unhealthy foods and food appetite in others.

How can we maintain a human's ph level with balanced food dosages, it is also taught to fight cancerous diseases.

Comments

  1. Cured from Type 2 diabetes
    I am here to give my testimony of how i was cured from Type 2 diabetes disease with the help of Dr. AHMED USMAN, words cant express my feelings because he is the best. I have been leaving with diabetes for 3 months now, with lot of outbreaks, I feel hungry, headeaches and I loss lot of weight, I spend much on different medications and treatment. A close friend of mine directed me to a doctor who cured his child measles with herbal medicine, I contacted Dr. Ahmed Usman with the email address given to me by my friend and explained what I was going through and how I have taken different types of medications, he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine that I will drink for 2 weeks and I will be completly cured from diabetes, I was surprised, Dr. Ahmed Usman sent me the herbal medicine and prescribed my daily dosage. After two weeks I noticed a very hug difference in my health, I started to feel strength on my body, I went to the hospital to give the final test when the doctor saw me they were shocked and surprise, i explained what happened to them. I am finally Healthy, i am very amazed about the healing DR AHMED USMAN gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs I encourage you to contact him and i promise you he wont disappoint. Contact him with his email (drahmedusman5104@gmail.com).
    whatsApp /CALL +2348064460510.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had high hopes when I contacted mrsokojiehealinghomeforall@gmail.com for my herpes cure, but the results have exceeded my fondest dreams. Two different tests with two different doctors both came back negative(-). And it’s just two weeks i used the natural herbal cure before i go for test. I’d have never thought herpes can be cured that fast! Finally, someone actually cares about helping people with herpes cure. You are the best.” Contact him for HERPES cure via mrsokojiehealinghomeforall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friends!!

    I am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr. Owobami Ayedun cured my HSV VIRUS. I have been suffering from this awful disease five years ago, ever since then my life has been incomplete bizarre and agony,I have used so many drugs that were prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain day when I was checking for solution in the internet, then miraculously came across Dr. Owobami Ayedun the powerful herbalist that cures numerous individuals of HSV 1-2, ALS, HBV, HIV, and other deadly diseases, then I contacted him directly through his email: drowobamiayedun@gmail.com and explained everything to him and he told me not to worry anymore that this is the end of my herpes virus. I placed an order after 6 days I receive his herbal medicine and he gave me instruction on how to use it. Today I am here happily sharing my cure to everyone to know that Dr.Owobami Ayedun has the cure to any diseases or virus. He can also cast a Love spell to get your ex-husband, wife, boyfriend, and girlfriend back. Anyone reading this post should share and refer to others who need help to cure to contact Dr.Owobami Ayedun for a lasting solution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy how Dr Voke cured me from Herpes virus and Hepatitis-b, since 4 year ago i was effected with herpes simplex virus 1 and hepatitis-b, and i have taken all manner of drugs prescribed to me by several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Dr Voke, and how he has cure so many effected individual ,so i try and contact his email and asked him for solution about my herpes simplex virus 1 and he started the preparation to my cure,to my greatest surprise after two weeks, i was totally cure by his powerful herbal medicine,i never believe that i could be cured from this wicked disease until i met Dr voke i’m very grateful to you and i know your herbal medicine will save more millions of lives. his email Address: doctorvoke@yahoo.com,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related POsts

[Best] Top 10 Free Responsive Blogger Templates 2019

7 EffectiveTips for a blogger to write an article

Best yoga pose for Backpain(sciatica)and Slip-disc